Wednesday 25 May 2022

What is the best way to lose fat and become fit?

 Eat a low carb high protein diet and exercise with both cardio and resistance training.

I lost 137 pounds over the last 20 months. After research on the subject I found and still find these principles to be the best:

What is the best way to lose fat and become fit?

(1) Right portion sizes, focus on nutritious foods that work the metabolism.

I made sure my carbs were complex carbs --- whole wheat, oats, NO enriched flours or processed sweeteners.

(2) Resistance exercises --- started with 10 lb dumbbells and worked my way up. I work out twice a week on the weights --- I do 3-4 months weights then 3-4 months bodyweight only exercises alternating. Challenge the body, but don't destroy it.

(3) Cardiovascular exercise 4-5 times per week, 30 min. minimum per session. Get those lungs and legs working. Make sure heart rate is 140 and above --- as much as possible. It's a goal to work toward.

(4) Find out what fit people your age and gender can do and set goals (long and short term) to meet those goals. Always be thinking a week - a month - 3 months and 12 months down the road. The goals keep me on track. Don't let goals be met without having new ones you are excited about.

(5) Again, Right portion sizes are the key! It's hard to get the idea. Really, after 20 months I'm still having to accept that my old portion sizes and eating habits are lethal. I'm still learning healthy ways to think about food intake.

Participate in an aerobic exercise. (Such as cycling or spinning) this type of work out utilizes your muscle while working your heart at the same time and burns a lot of calories in the beginning.

The best way to lose fat is to fast on juices.

When I want to lose unwanted fat, I fast on juices for a week or ten days.

Your digestive system shuts down for a few days and you can drink as much fresh squeezed juice (fruits and veggies) as you want.

It will be a drag the first day or two then you will have so much energy, your body will feed off of the stored fat in your body.

In ten days you should lose about ten to fifteen pounds.

· Run stairs.

· Go to bed hungry. Turn off that TV and the stupid renting of movies. Raise your arms in the air and say: I can move! I can walk! I can ride a bike! I can lift a weight. I can do a pushup etc. Quit going out to eat. Learn to love being hungry! Throw away all the junk food! Eat smart. And then quit worrying about losing muscle.

It is the fat and the worthless expensive delicious food that we have become addicted to that is the key to our demise.

But this is not a guarantee that you will surely lose weight but not muscle. It will take hard work to do this.

·         You Can Read More Fitness Blogs Mentioned Below:

·         How Can I Increase My Fitness Level Quickly?

·         Can I get fit in 2 weeks?

·         How to gain muscle in just a week?

·         What Should I Eat for Bodybuilding?

·         How Can I Lose Tummy Fat Fast

·         Healthy Habits For A Healthy Life  For Super Healthy People

·         Reasons To Promote Healthy Habits For Boys And Girls

·         Routines To Exercise At Home And Stay Healthy And Fit

·         Should You Follow An Oil-free Diet? What Do You Need To Know?

·         How To Stay Fit After The Age Of 50 And Beyond? You Must Read

·         Recommendations And Super Tips For A Healthy Older Adult:

·         Healthy Habits To Adapt For Changing Your Lifestyle Towards Good Path

·         Health And Fitness Tips

·         Top 4 Lifestyle Changes For A Healthier And A Perfect Life Balance

·         From Unhappy To Rediscovery- 4 Ways You Can Change Your Life

·         Importance Of Active Lifestyle: How To Have Active Lifestyle At Home?

·         How To Get Motivated To Change Your Lifestyle?

·         What is health and its importance?


No comments:

Post a Comment